Wednesday 24 October 2012

Oct 24 - Review

NFLX ->I found this one to be tough today. I only made one trade and took a small loss. I stopped trading Netflix and FB early on since all of their action was in after hours and premarket. In the trade below I shorted two tiers. The first was a scalp and the second had the intended target of 77.00.



My second trade was in TPX. It was for a small profit. There were two tiers, the first was a scalp and the second had a target of 25.40 which was 30c below the high of the day. It was a conservative target since I have been minimizing risk on counter trend trades. I usually would only take one tier of risk but took two because of the upward sloping wedge. Once we broke above 25.10 I took liquidity.



Good luck tomorrow everyone. Hopefully the SPY decides to do something.

Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment